Upcoming 2017 events:
· March 16: Les Klinger and Laurie R. King at Left Coast Crime, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, 2:30 p.m. panel on Anatomy of Innocence
· March 29: Laura Caldwell and Les Klinger will be on Coast-to-Coast A.M., 1-3 am ET, discussing Anatomy of Innocence. Call-ins welcome!
· March 29: Barnes & Noble, Union Square, New York City, 7 pm. Panel for Anatomy of Innocence featuring Laura Caldwell, Lee Child, Barry Scheck and exoneree Kirk Bloodsworth, with Les Klinger in the audience.
· March 30: R.J. Julia Bookstore, in Madison, Conn., an hour-and-a-half outside Manhattan, 7 pm.
Presentation for Anatomy of Innocence featuring Les Klinger, Laura Caldwell, other authors and exonerees.
· March 31: Loyola Law School, 25 E. Pearson, Chicago, 5-7 pm. Panel featuring Laura Caldwell with Scott Turow, and exoneree Antione Day, discussing Anatomy of Innocence (with Les Klinger in the audience) and Scott Ramirez, author of the book The Case for the Corporate Death Penalty.
· April 1: Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore, 7419 Madison St., Forest Park, IL, 2 pm. Featuring Les Klinger and Laura Caldwell reading and signing Anatomy of Innocence.
· April 23: LA Times Festival of Books, 10:30 a.m. Les Klinger to be on panel on the justice system .
· April 27: The Edgars, Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City
· May 25: Tattered Cover Book Store, 1628 16th St., Denver, 7 p.m. Featuring Laura Caldwell and Les Klinger signing Anatomy of Innocence.
· June 28: San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St., 7 p.m. Featuring Laura Caldwell, Les Klinger, Laurie R. King, other authors and exonerees discussing Anatomy of Innocence.